- Quality education at an International School in Berlin, teaching language is English
- Individual and team sports training for all levels in soccer and basketball
- Choose a full year admission (August to July) or a one semester admission (August to February, or January to July)
- Exclusive Academy program, enrollment for only a limited number of students, to give special attention to each individual student, while focusing on a high standard in education and athletics
- Individual and personal supervision through experienced educators and sports coaches
- Experience the German culture and the great opportunity to learn the German language
The complete coverage includes personal liability, accident and health insurance.
German Visa Information
S.A.B. will assist with the visa application. Please go to “Visa Info” for more information.
Your child will be matched to a wonderful German Host family. All needs and requests will be considered when making a choice. The family resides within the Berlin city area.
You will receive weekly reports via email, from our teachers and coaches regarding your child’s progress and Academy teaching subject contents.
School practices in our gym or at our partner’s facilities. The amount of practices is dependant upon the individual athletes needs, after consulting the parents. Additional individual personal practice before school or on weekends available by request. Through our partner schools during regular sports classes, can participate in other sports such as gymnastics, volleyball, badminton, yoga, track & field, flag football, etc.
Coaches will emphasize team spirit and fair play strategies.
Weekend games with S.A.B. partner club student teams.
Nutritional and medical guidance, and age appropriate muscle training (strength, flexibility, core performance).
Our S.A.B. Coaches goal is to aid players in maximizing their on-court performance, by systematically strengthening their mental game, thus complementing their physical skills development. Specific areas addressed in the work with athletes, include focus, attention, goal-setting, resilience, motivation, communication, leadership and coping with injury.